Remember in high school when you had a guidance counselor? They were there to help you with career and college decisions…but lets face it there was one of them and probably hundreds or thousands of students that they might represent.
A career coach although similar to a guidance counselor is someone that can help you in the self-discovery process and guide you to think long and hard before picking a job or career that doesn’t really fit who you are.
Career Coaches can help you with the following:
- Sort through hundreds of possible job opportunities
- Identify your strengths, weaknesses and passions
- Resume and cover letter review
- Job Interview prep
- Salary negotiations
- Job application tips, techniques and strategies
- Ideas on how to brand yourself online
- Networking support and ideation
- Goal setting and follow up skills
- Thinking outside the box and exploring new possibilities
Want to learn more about our career coaching service?
Check out our page here.